WTB a 2003 character

Are you still interested in more once you have the one you’ve bid on?

yeah I have room for 1 more, but will wait to see how this works out 1st

I can’t even use the skill extractors. If they move the character over, could you please use them and trade them to me? I’d hate to lose out on the skills, they are the main reason I wanted to trade the character. Thanks and good luck :slight_smile:

A character will have to have 5.500.000 Skill points minimum in skills to be able to extract skill points as it is not possible to extract skill points below 5.000.000 Skill points.
Using a Skill Extractor subtracts 500.000 Skill Points from your character.

Character Transfer – EVE Online

If there are skill points I can take from her, I will, providing you provide the extractors,. then Ill contract you them free as agreed.

she has 9.2M and 8 extractors in her item hanger. it says there are restrictions and in a help chat they told me they were putting in a ticket to get it solved. as soon as they fix it i will send her over to you. sorry, i don’t know what made them do this, but the gm said it should be easy to get it fixed with a ticket.

I did try to skip the extractors and just move her with 9.2M skill points but it says restrictions and it also says restrictions when I try to extract skills. I hope they will fix it for us because I don’t want you to get screwed over and I don’t want to get into any trouble either.

The character needs to be a member of an NPC corporation
Skill training for the character needs to be paused during transfer

did you read the link I sent ?

she is in an npc corp and i paused training when i tried to send her and when i tried to use the extractors too. When i try to transer her it says character transfer is locked and to contact customer service. when i try to use the extractors it says there are account restrictions in place and that i need to contact customer service. It also won’t let me add a different credit card to my account, which i tried just in case my card had something to do with it. I am super sorry they have me locked for whatever reason they did it for. I will send her over to you the moment it lets me.

She’s sitting in a capsule waiting to be transferred. I will be on every day for long periods so I’ll do it as fast as I can when they get back to me and fix whatever problem is going on.

1 Like

Good news! They are going to manually move Metriche to you, They sent me an email this morning and everything is ok now. I’m super sorry they locked my account but everything should be great now. Thanks for being so patient and good luck, have fun! :slight_smile:
-Jeff

Still don’t have the character so today will send a ticket

finally – have character

They didn’t say why they had locked it but I kept emailing them regularly and they fixed it. They said in one email I got that they are backed way up on tickets right now so that’s why it took a while. I’m really sorry they locked it but I am very happy that they resolved it and you got your character. I am especially sorry that you had to worry if I was trying to be dishonest but I am glad that you can rest easily now. I hope she meets all your hopes and you have a good time playing her. Her name comes from the writings of Sappho. She was a character that impressed me strongly with her loyalty, honesty and commitment to her husband. Have a great time and good luck, have fun. :slight_smile:

-Jeff

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.