✅ WTB ALL CHARS - 24/7

are you here?

Samuel Blackthorn Isk and account info sent.

Raff Nine yes but I need to make room for the next 2 characters. same time tomorrow work for you?

Offer accepted

I’ll join a NCP corp shortly

i need today can you do it today?

Character transferred.

I am ready to be transferred. Everything is settled. I’ll transfer right after I got your ISK and account info mate. Cheers

I’m also ready to transfer once isk is received, note I forgot to mention one clone in Akita has a full set of high grade Amulets including omega

Can I get your number at 77b? It’s the same price anyway, isn’t it?

I’ll sell mine for 77billion :slight_smile:

Hahaha, do you have no switching number, or do you intend to change your mind? What I want to buy is:Raff Nine

No still selling for 63 as agreed above, just being sarky, hopefully they do soon

I hope you can reply to me after seeing my message. If you need it, I am willing to buy it at a higher price, similar to 78B. I appreciate your role.

78b.o ready

I think I want to sell Her. How much is she worth to you?

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Hela_VonHel

Axiff Isk and account info sent.

Hela VonHel 12B

Hi, are you buying this pilot, just checking if I need to close a different thread or not? Thanks

ok 12 bil is fine. Send the isk and the account info and I will start the transfer.

yes, I just didn’t have room for all 5 that were agreed to yesterday. I will send you the ISK tonight once I have more room.