WTB Avatar

Lowsec, Ignoitton or Basgerin

ok, what about the transfer fee ?

What transfer fee?
Just give me the final price offer on your side :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the character transfer fee?

Temprence Fire _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Feb '19

easy question. what is the fee to transfer characters?

Jerry Falcone _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Feb '19

$20 or 1,000 plex.

Temprence Fire
i dont understand. im not selling or buying plex. what do plex have to do with transfering characters?

Jerry Falcone
Some people choose to use plex for a transfer, which takes longer, but doesnt offer a confirmation email either. Compared to the quick $20 transfer

Temprence Fire
oh ok. so the the fee is either $20 or 1000 plex. undertand lol i over complicated that hahah. thank you

Jerry Falcone
To transfer with plex involves petitioning a GM. I find it’s easier to pay the $20

Brock Khans _ _ _ _ Temprence_Fire _ Feb '19

Enjoy https://eveskillboard.com/guides/transfer

$20

what is the fee to transfer characters? $20 or 1,000 plex.Feb. 12, 2019

### What is the character transfer fee? - Character Bazaar - EVE …
forums.eveonline.com › Marketplace › Character Bazaar

https://eveskillboard.com/guides/transfer
Commonly asked questions

Can I transfer from an alpha account?
Yes!

Can I transfer to an alpha account?
Yes!

Can both accounts involved be alpha?
Yes!

Character Transfer Payment Options

20$

Log into your account, navigate to Services → Transfer Character. Select the icon of the character you wish to transfer, input the destination account username, and proceed to payment. This has a 10hr cooldown before the character is moved.

Plex

As of February 26 2020, CCP no longer allows PLEX transfers via GM ticket. Forums Post

EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to EveSkillboard to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EveSkillboard. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.

I am looking for Avatar - ship.
It’s subforum dedicated to buying items, not characters…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.