WTB | Female Miners, Boosters or Freighter Pilots

Hello,

I am looking for female Characters that can use a Mining Barge, an Orca or a Freighter.

Please send me your Offers via Mail or leave them below, thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Brussels

I’m cute, with a great name and have trained the core skills for a perfect starter miner alt.

Tell me if interested. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is kinda sweet :slight_smile: How much are you looking for?

I’m yours for 4b.

I pay the transfer fee of course, all CCP rules apply.

Positive wallet/standing, located in Jita, etc.

Well, I want to be honest with you. I would pay 4B for your Character if she would be born e.g. in 2008 since the Age justifies a price like this for 3m Skillpoints.

Unfortunately she was born in 2017 so your desired price is way too high for my taste. I mean I could easily buy 5m Skillpoints with that Amount of ISK.

I guess I have to pass, sorry! Hope you find yourself a Buyer who is interested in her for this price.

In Case you would let her go for 3B, let me know. Otherwise thanks for sharing and best Wishes!

Hello,

I agree with you I guess, but I’m not only selling the SP, I’m selling his cute little face and name, I think that is a great character.

But you are probably right, I will probably not find anyone interested until she is a bit older than that, so I’m willing to sell her to you for 3B, because you are nice.

If you are still interested and want to buy her for 3b, just send me an email in game with your account name and the ISK, then update this topic, and I will start the transfer just after that.

Happy trading!

2 Likes

Thank you for being so kind. I appreciate this a lot!

Since I am currently at work I wont be able to send the ISK right now but I will do it right after I am back Home around 16.00 or 17.00 EVE Time.

She will enjoy a good Home, promised :slight_smile:

Alright, see you later today then :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Brussels ISK and Account Details sent. Thank you for being so patient!

No worries!

ISK received and transfer started.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Brussels

Will be completed after: 3/15/2018 2:15:11 AM

Have a good time and fly safe!

1 Like

Confirmed. Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

Still looking

I got 3 more Slots to give some Ladies a lovely long-time Home :slight_smile:

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

2.6, Tracy Parker

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile: I appreciate your Offer but I do not like her Name that much. Nevertheless thanks for posting!

Still looking