WTB Jita Daytrading Toon

Looking for a trader alt with the relevant skills trained. Preferably also with some jita standings please.

bump still looking for a trader alt with some cald standings

bumpage still looking.

To the top

Daily bump

what’s your budget?

Thanks but not really ideal for me your toons trading skills are subpar. Needs at the very least broker relations 5. Gl with sale just not a fit for me. Ty!!

1 Like

Not really wanting to spend over 80b on a day trader. Ty though.

1 Like

so wt u budget ?

Like 20-30b if its good trade skills and some standings. A day trading toon literally sits in jita and only trades. So the sp is not much usually only a few b to inject one. The standings is whats important. If i wanted an empty standing trader id just inject it for like 4 or 5b. Any other skills are kind of wasted since it never leaves jita.

1 Like

look at this one

Sorry dude nty. Im looking for something specific. Even that one im spending 25 odd bill isk on it and it has 0 standings. The extra 25m sp is a complete waste of isk for me id just extract and sell. So its cheaper and easier to just inject a toon and run the standings myself… i just want something trained that already has cald standings.

1 Like

Hello, there is such a character. I downloaded it as a merchant for a long game, but I realized that it’s not for me
9,68 Caldari State
9,98 Caldari Navy
The standings are perfect

how much do you want bud?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.