WTB Mining Pilots

Hey guys,looking for Hulk pilots.

What about me and my Sister?

How much money do you want?

I’d like to get 3B each. I know they have a lack of Core Skills, but I guess Exhumers V is kind of a Bonus :slight_smile:

Can we talk in game, if yes,waiting for convo.

As discussed ingame, I am selling myself to Johny Copper

Thats my eveboard. I am located in Todaki (HS), have no Killrights and will own 0 ISK at time of Transfer.

Price for this Character is 2.9B

Awaiting ISK to initiate the Transfer as soon as possible. :slight_smile: Thanks!

As discussed ingame, I am selling myself to Johny Copper

Thats my eveboard. I am located in Emrayur (HS), have no Killrights and will own 0 ISK at time of Transfer.

Price for this Character is 2.9B

Awaiting ISK to initiate the Transfer as soon as possible. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Money sent,waiting for transfer.

Dear xxx,

You have chosen to transfer the character Lisa McGreggor to the account named xxx.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Character recieved. Thanks for an amazing character.

Money sent. Waiting for transfer.

Dear xxx,

You have chosen to transfer the character Stephanie McGreggor to the account named xxx.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Account recieved. Thanks for a good deal

CHECK ME OUT

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.