WTF CCP: Support Request #826265

On Monday 10 Dec at 12:30 I placed a ticket with support to transfer a character. It is now Wednesday 12 Dec 15:08

WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING???

WAKE THE ■■■■ UP

Support Request #826265

CALM THE ■■■■ DOWN!

Be patient and be happy that they check a few fundamentals before making the transfer happening, such as possibly checking wether any of the accounts shows signs of being compromised and so on.

1 Like

Calm down you impatient kid. Haven’t your parents teached you to be more patient ? Well, guess they couldn’t if they kept that silver spoon in your mouth.

Support takes times. Multiple people already submitted requests and waited longer. Do the same, and don’t come here bothering us on the forums, you’ll just get a truckload of ■■■■.

And by the way, what kind of character transfer are you whining about ? If it’s one you got on the Character Bazaar, just wait the 10 hours delay period and you’re good to go.

If you have two characters on a single account, and want to separate them, you have to go here, pay the transfer fee, wait the security period of 10 hours and you’re good to go.

I don’t see why you went to bother the support in the first time.

On Monday 10 Dec at 12:30 I placed a ticket with support through the website to transfer a character. It was Monday 10 Dec at 10:30 that my character was transfered.

It took me 10 hours to transfer the character and it was all done automatically.

The only way it would take longer is if you are using plex to transfer it.

Which means you are in need of a dev to take a look into your account, see that you have enough plex, manually check that everything is okay, and manually transfer it over.

If youre wondering why that takes time, then i suggest you dig a hole using a hydraulic excavator, then try digging the same sized hole with a shovel and your bare hands, and compare how long it takes you to do it.

1 Like

According to CCP, the majority of tickets are responded to in the order in which they are received (except tickets with urgent circumstances of course). If there is a backlog, it might take a couple of days to receive a response. I encourage you to be patient - they will get to your ticket eventually! Thread closed.