WTF Did They Do to Wardeccing?

You still can’t confirm if the guy is there or not
Locator agents have a delay long enough that one could be away when you show up

Well this is the start of your reply:

So at least I understand what you are getting at now, as that quote is separate to your next post which I answered first then noted this post and treated it as part of that, my bad.

I don’t think that local will be removed in Empire space, so it is an irrelevant question, as I said multiple times I want to see an EA which offers a watch list type intel for that constellation because I want to see people hunting in this game.

And I also told hunter killers a work around using the chat channel rquest in terms of getting them to block your character, which a number did use.

:ear: really? I think I missed that :anguished: you wouldn’t mind telling us how that worked again would you :slight_smile:

Nowhere did I say empire space…

Without free intel people had to work for it and guess what?

Most turned out to be too lazy.

Remove local next.

1 Like

It was just after the watch list was removed, but CCP did get annoyed with people spamming chat requests, but if you got people to block you, you got a different message if they were online.

1 Like

It is about war decs mate…

Get rid of intel bots
Get rid of ratting while aligned
Get rid of tethering on Citadels
Get rid of asset safety
Get rid of structure spam
Get rid of CONCORD
Get rid of gate guns
Get rid of undock invulnerability timers
Get rid of jump fatigue
Get rid not being able to board a ship in space while criminal
Get rid of crimewatch
Get rid of dodging wardecs
Get rid of CCP not wanting to rule on grey areas
Get rid of bad posting

I believe it’s actually against the rules to harass someone with chat requests? I’m not sure. I’ve heard that somewhere. You will be interested to know that there’s actually a sneakier option for finding out if people are online.

Those listed so far can potentially tip off a target, especially if he’s skittish. Stealth is best. :slight_smile:

Which is why when I originally told them how to do this I suggested that they go into the system and start spamming ISK doubling rubbish and naff contracts instead with an alt… Anyway…

PS Actually that was a good example of how lazy most war deckrers were in that they went for the easy option of spamming chat requests to get blocked…

Well… I would expect these two come out with local chat. Simple removing 0.0 local and keeping these does not make sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.