WTS 105 M SP Caldari/Gallente, Dread/Carrier Pilot

WTS a Capital Powerhouse

https://char.tools4eve.com/character.php?name=STEERVA

• Both Caldari and Gallente Carrier and Dreadnought at Lvl 5. Tactical Weapons Recongifuration also at Lvl 5. Fighters and Fighter Hangar Management at Lvl 5.
  • Capable of using Force Auxillaries with Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration and Remote Armor/Shield Systems at Lvl 4
  • Also capable of using Supercarriers: Nyx and Wyvern to their full potential with Heavy Fighters at Lvl 4.
  • All Armor/Shield Compensations at Lvl 5 except Explosive Shield Compensation which is at Lvl 4.
  • Gallente Jump Freighter

Looking no less than 110 B Buyout and I know this character is worth 115 B+ due to the Skill Extractor sale. Otherwise, I’d continue to keep using the character.

Mail me if you’re interested in buying.

No killrights
Sec Status 4.1
Remap available x 1
3 jump clone
Wallet balance is under 100kk
The character is in Amarr

skillboard link does not work

Fixed. Thanks~

84bil buy out. isk in hand

Again, this toon is not up for Skill Extraction offers. Wouldn’t even consider a bid below 105 B.
Thank you for the free bump.

Bumpers

Bumping up

Would you take 102 Billion?

I’ll wait to see what other offers I can get but if you can meet me at 110 or close enough to make me go ‘okay’, that would be a deal

I can do 108 Billion. Trying to keep a few bill in reserve to buy the carrier to go with her!

Alright, I accept the offer but I’m eating right now, so I’ll contact you in 30-60 minutes

Wonderful, thank you.

1 Like

Send ISK and account info

ISK and Account Info Sent.

Character Transferred

Thank you!

1 Like

How do I close this? Sale is complete.

It’ll close after three months by itself. No problem here just leaving it like that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.