WTS 129/130m SP subcap PvP focused char: C H E S S U R (SOLD, SOLD, SOLD)

Withdrawing my bid, sorry.
As someone who sold all his characters and quit for 5 years only to come back at a different time in his life, I think you will regret your decision to sell your character. But it is your decision to make. Starting from scratch again can be fun in it’s own way at least. (mind you, with skill injectors, it won’t really be “from scratch” lol)
Best of luck in the future. o7

Does it come with any cosmetics?

Guristas, sansha, and the tri suit you see me wearing now. Ohh and I have the SOE gear.

Can you stop assuming everyone wealthier than you is trolling / making fake bid ?

Thank you.

1 Like

Don’t sell it chessur you will eventually regret it :wink:

3 Likes

@Yellowstar_Smasher this guy is trolling with offers on multiple threads, just ignore him

I think it was pretty obvious that Technodron was warning you about another user, not saying you yourself were trolling.

oh, my bay, sorry. Didn’t got it.

I only have like 4 bil I can scrape together if I selll some ships but you know what I’ll do if you sell to me? I’ll go out and use your character to fly every kind of fit I can get my hands on each time I play eve, I’ve dabbled a bit in some frigate FW and liked it but never jumpe more into it. I’ll fly against the meta and see what sticks, Dual tanked rattles, Hull tanked Leshaks, sentry tristan swarms, I’ll do this and more while staining the Chessur Zkill red with fun.

1 Like

Bumping

Do you not accept my bid?

am sorry if this is irrelevant but it really feels bad you are leaving!

1 Like

251bil

I have 200 mill and a promise to never take it mining

2 Likes

Bumping

Messaged you in game, but yes- your bid is accepted. Still good on your end?

Bumping

Cleaned up a few posts. Please keep in mind this is a sales post, please don’t troll here!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

bumping

What is the actual current high bid?