Links:
Selling info:
NPC CORP
NO KILL RIGHTS
HIGH SEC
WALLET 1m ISK
5 JUMP CLONES
GENOLUTION CA set installed
1 REMAP AVAILABLE
price range: 115b - 130b (BO)
Links:
Selling info:
NPC CORP
NO KILL RIGHTS
HIGH SEC
WALLET 1m ISK
5 JUMP CLONES
GENOLUTION CA set installed
1 REMAP AVAILABLE
price range: 115b - 130b (BO)
100B BO
up to the top ![]()
105B Ready today
I’d rather take it. Pls post here once you isk and info sent
If CCD doesn’t buy it, I can offer 105B, but I need a few hours to sell PLEX and make up enough ISK @Aszione
No problem. To ensure a smooth transaction, I will send the agreed ISK to your character as soon as I see your confirmation in this channel.
@CCD I confirm, please send
5mins!
isk transfered. 105B
My account:***
No need to leave account name here, send it to me via eve messages
Waiting for transfer to begin
Hello. Just checking in on the character transfer. I haven’t received the “Character Transfer Received” confirmation email yet. Could you please confirm if the transfer has been initiated to account “***”? Sometimes there might be a delay, so a confirmation from your end would be helpful. Thanks.
working on it now, give me few min pls. I got a message from Falkia, is it your character?
yes is me
ok it is initiated
Aszione has arrived safely in my account. Everything looks good.
Fly safe! o7
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.