Wts 2000+ T2-T3 Bpcs

So i use to do A massive amount of Inventing and building etc. I dont have the RL time any more to manage markets etc. So i figured i would try to sell the whole lot all at once in 2 massive contracts because it wont all fit in a single contract. I have some more in another station that i havent add to the list. I’ll get to it in a few days or do a sperate sale I know there is some Jackdaw bpcs and Firblog T2 bpcs Around 50 of the firblogs and like 5-10 Jackdaw bpcs 22 runs each @ 3% Me.

There are T2 Ammos, Ships, Mods, Pretty much a little bit of everything and a lot of others things depending on what was needed at the time. When i was in full production mode i had 4 toons inventing and building.

I had to create a new google doc so you guys could see what i’m selling…Lmao. 2 contracts because eve says there is just shy of 2400 bpcs.

Accepting offers. If i dont find a good offer i’ll just let it keep rotting in my hanger. :smiley:

Bump. :slight_smile:

bumpbumpbump

What would you class isk wise as a respectful offer?

I’m interested but don’t want to offend you with a crap offer.

Tbh i have no idea of a price tag.

Why would you put it all into a word document and not a spreadsheet?

Was being lazy. This was a quick copy paste and move on deal. .

Well lemme start you with 2b v0v

Equally unsure what to bid… is there an easy way to value mass bpcs?

2.5b

I’ll go 3b!

3.5b?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.