Wts 2000+ T2-T3 Bpcs

high-sec

(Sarayu Wisdom) #1

So i use to do A massive amount of Inventing and building etc. I dont have the RL time any more to manage markets etc. So i figured i would try to sell the whole lot all at once in 2 massive contracts because it wont all fit in a single contract. I have some more in another station that i havent add to the list. I’ll get to it in a few days or do a sperate sale I know there is some Jackdaw bpcs and Firblog T2 bpcs Around 50 of the firblogs and like 5-10 Jackdaw bpcs 22 runs each @ 3% Me.

There are T2 Ammos, Ships, Mods, Pretty much a little bit of everything and a lot of others things depending on what was needed at the time. When i was in full production mode i had 4 toons inventing and building.

I had to create a new google doc so you guys could see what i’m selling…Lmao. 2 contracts because eve says there is just shy of 2400 bpcs.

Accepting offers. If i dont find a good offer i’ll just let it keep rotting in my hanger. :smiley:

(Sarayu Wisdom) #2

Bump. :slight_smile:

(Sarayu Wisdom) #3

bumpbumpbump

(Kane Blox) #4

What would you class isk wise as a respectful offer?

I’m interested but don’t want to offend you with a crap offer.

(Sarayu Wisdom) #5

Tbh i have no idea of a price tag.

(Admiral Mason) #6

Why would you put it all into a word document and not a spreadsheet?

(Sarayu Wisdom) #7

Was being lazy. This was a quick copy paste and move on deal. .

(Mad Vemane) #8

Well lemme start you with 2b v0v

(FunHadByAll) #9

Equally unsure what to bid… is there an easy way to value mass bpcs?

2.5b

(Atridies) #10

I’ll go 3b!

(FunHadByAll) #11

3.5b?

(system) #12

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.