WTS - 2007 - 5mil SP Farm Toon

Selling off some of my extra characters. 5mil SP, positive wallet, sec status, located in hi-sec

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Stewart_Graham

I will pay the xfer fee with CC/PayPal

He will be in an NPC corp at 4:30pm EST tomorrow (Friday). Bidding ends at 7pm tomorrow

2.5 bil starting bid
5 bil b/o

2.6 Bil Offered

Also please confirm he is for sale

I’m for sale

Going on holiday in about 5h, for a week, will offer you 3.5 bil for this guy, if you accept before that, will log in and send isk and detail.

I’ll take 4bil b/o but I cant xfer him until tomorrow afternoon due to the 24hr corp timer

I will pay the 4B B/O, and I can wait for tomorrow.

Thanks.

-Stev

ok, no worries

Just let me know when to make payment.

-Stev

My offer redrawn as I have to go abroad and no access to eve, cheers, good luck seling

I will pay you 4B B/O for it.

Kentaro Smith - Stev Kirst has first crack at it. If he decides he doesn’t want it, you can have it at 4bill

Stewart,
I am sorry to say, that I have to withdraw my offer. I would be putting him into one of my Alpha accounts, and he will have too many skills that Alphas cannot use. It would just cost to much to try and correct everything.
If he were going into an Omega account he would be great. He is an older character, has a great name, and does have many good skills.
Thank you anyway.
-Stev

Kentaro, I will take your 4 bill b/o. He is finished with his 24 hour corp timer later this afternoon. I will let you know when

Kentaro Smith

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Stewart Graham

Will be completed after: 2/17/2019 11:31:12 AM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.