8 m unallocated SP
high sec location
No jump clones/ no kill rights
Sec status positive
Wallet positive too
Born in 2018
BO 150b
8 m unallocated SP
high sec location
No jump clones/ no kill rights
Sec status positive
Wallet positive too
Born in 2018
BO 150b
neutral remape?
2 remaps
I take him for 150b. Any standings?
155b offer
when you are ready to send isk?
Im ready now ![]()
ok, send please 155b
ISK and details sent.
I missed out on this too :)
It’s just outta control. HfB way you lucky on snatching 200M+ toons
We will see. Nothing is ever set in concrete until I see that character transferring in my portal.
Can you please let me know when the transfer has started?
if it's still relevant 160bil
I already sent the ISK. Just waiting for the transfer to start…
It’s happened to me before—they refunded the payment and sold it to someone else :)
Just saying. but let it be yours
Well… Nothing is being transferred and no reply from seller so ticket submitted for FC to check it out. Happening all to frequently lately.
sorry, my account was banned. Trying to figure out what happened
Oh ok I will stand by and see what happens then.
Submitting a ticket after a few hours of waiting is a masterclass of its own