WTS: 20mil SP - Exhumer/Reprocess/PI/Research! +255k Unallocated SP [Sold]

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Tajk_Utrigas

-Exhumers (Hulk, Mackinaw, Skiff)
-High Resprocess skill (Use all T2 Mining crystals and higher refining yield)
-Planetary Interaction (Farm up to 6 planets for Planetary resources. With great precision.)
-Research (Research your own blueprints or produce copies)

These skilltypes synchronized give you a strong setup for your industrial progress and a high amount of isk/h.

Best offer: 14B

BO: 21B

1 Like

14B offer to start it off

1 Like

Noted, a bit under what I want. Didn’t add that to the post, will now so you can see what I am looking to atleast get out of this.

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Will place a 16B offer but only for 24 hours. After that point I would like to revoke my bid. If accept I am capable of providing ISK today. Can check my history for previous completed purchases on here. TY

Notch that up a bit and I’d willing to accept.

17.5, I’m sorry but I really cannot go higher. My 16b bid wasn’t any intention to low ball you.

18 and I will accept.

18 close deal?

Closed deal.

PM me information to send isk. I will send it once title is changed to sold, and proof of ticket creation as usual. TYTY

No respons ingame PM. What do you mena by proof of ticket creation? Title has been changed. Awaiting ISK transfer to proceed with character transfer.

Oh sorry, I’ll msg you in game real fast

Isk recieved, proceeding with character transfer.

You have chosen to transfer the character Tajk Utrigas to the account named XXXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

I’ve received the character already. So, both parties are all set and this thread can lay to rest. Pleasure doing business!

Regards,

Topic Closed at OP’s Request. The Sale was completed.