WTS - 23.9M SP - Perfect Scanning + Scout + Recon Character

I am a perfect covert ops / scanning / hacking toon with a virtue implant set. I can also fly Caldari T3 cruisers and Caldari recon ships.

• Positive Wallet
  • No Kill Rights
  • Jump Clones - See Below
  • Located in Jita 4-4

Jump Clones:

PRICE: 15B

Would you accept 13b?

Unfortunately, no. I need 15B on this character.

Extraction value + implants = 15B so this is the minimum.

I’ll do 15b then. Give me a few hours to get home.

1 Like

@Istoh_Kanjus I accept your offer. Waiting for ISK / account name.

If Istoh doesn’t buy then I can offer 16B

I fell asleep last night and I have been outbid. Up to you who you choose to sell to

@Istoh_Kanjus I was planning to give you 24H before I started accepting new bids. So if you can send 15B in the next couple hours I will honor the original offer.

@Shark_The_Hustla If he doesn’t pay within 24 hours when I said “I accept your offer” then I will accept your offer.

I really need such a character, so I’m ready to increase my offer to 17B, if you are ready to make a deal now.

I just realized this character has almost 1M SP more than stated on eveskillboard. The total SP is 24.7M.

That being said, I will accept whoever sends ISK & Account name first.

do you accept my offer?

@Shark_The_Hustla Yes

isk and acc name sent

ISK & account name received. Transfer will begin shortly.

Transfer of character is underway

Dear ***********************,

You have chosen to transfer the character Jessi Castro to the account named ************.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.