WTS 258m sp Caldari Titan, Dreadnought and Sub Cap Pilot

Bump.

Bump.

135b Ready to trade

Bump.

140b Ready to trade

I have already turned down 150bill so will not be accepting 140bill

Hello no offense it is doubtful whether 150B is a genuine offer

I’m willing to pay 140B is real and I really want to get this great Titan pilot but I don’t have enough money

I will treat this account kindly if you agree

Sorry as I said I already had a bid of 150bill so will not be accepting less.

Is 150B acceptable to you?

Sorry as I said I am looking for offers in excess of 150bill. Probably in the region of 155-160bill. If I don’t get an acceptable offer I am happy to keep this toon as he is a great character.

Just FYI , I am saving up until i can get the buyout amount. Of course i will try to bargain since you are open to it. But just to let you know, if ‘worse’ case senario i have to buy it for the buyout , i am prepared to do so .So you have a guaranteed buyer already , no need to fret about the low ballers.

155b Do you agree?

Chila I am in no hurry if you are agreeing to the buyout at 175bill. I am happy to wait a reasonable time for you to get the funds.

If you agree to the quotation of 155B, I am ready to recharge for ISK at any time

I am waiting for an answer from Chila before I proceed on anything.

Can we settle on 170B ?

Deleted a reply in the thread.

Please do not use other sales posts in order to advertise your character sale. If you are wanting to sell your character please make your own post and make sure all required information is included, as per the Character Bazaar rules.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Sure Chila, I will agree to sell to you for 170b. Let me know when you have the money and are ready to transfer.

150B怎么样

Will Do Nex