WTS - 26Million Skill Points - Mining, Covert Transport Specialization, Planetary Interaction

This character was created an as alt to experiment with mining, planetary interaction, and covert ops transport.

He can fly an Orca, and most lower level mining vessel including the Hulk. he also has a plethroa of mining skills including gas harvesting.
He can fly an Occator and has max experience in Plantary Interation.
He can fly a Bustard, and Crane and has experience for flying covert ops for transport in low sec

He has lots more to offer, but these are the main selling points for anyone looking to get right into mining, planetary interaction, and covert transporting.

Here is the character sheet https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Lord_Aurilius_Trojar

I’ll take 10 billion isk for him.

(Recently posted while logged into the wrong character. Now reposted under the correct character that is for sale)

1 Like

I’ll give you 10 bil for the character - make sure the character is in an NPC corp please (as per the rules)

The raw extractor value of your character is about 19 billion, so do take that into consideration. If you want to sell it at 10, more than happy to take it, but start at 19 and go up from there is my advice.

Hey, I posted the offer on the original character. Still hoping I could get this one. ISK still ready.

Wow! Good to know! This is my first, and probably only, time selling a character, so I definitely appreciate the feedback

I don’t have that much liquid currently, but if I manage to get some isk in the next few days I will make you a decent offer for the character.

In the meantime, please put the character in an NPC corp to respect the selling rules.

Will do man. Thanks for the heads up on that. I just looked into and you are 100% correct. I really appreciate your honesty and openness.

Closed by OP’s polite request.