WTS 3 Exhumer Pilots

Selling all 3 exhumer pilots i have for 5 billion each the buyer will pay for transfer

I am for sale

I am for sale

I am for sale

Buyer cannot pay transfer… look at rules like the mod told you to. Also, you need to post a skillboard for each toon.

kid all my characters i have sold buyer pays for transfer now run along all you need is 1000 plex in your vault and character will get transferred did use forget about that

Well enjoy getting the post locked again lol

it wasnt locked because of that lol get out of here troll

Wait and see it will be locked because of that.

“1. The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.”

1 Like

you still going

1. The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.

There is literally no way for a person buying a char to pay for it to be transferred unless you scam them into sending real money to you which would get you banned.

You might wanna read this

Which @ISD_Traindriver has already asked you to do. All you have to do is post a skill board for each char being sold, and share relevant info, wallet, killrights, location and that each char is in an npc corp upon creation of thread.

Please make sure that your post contains all the relevant and required data specified by the forum rules.

You can find the Rules for selling in this Thread

This thread will remain close until you have edited your post with the appropriate information. Once that is done, please flag your post and I will reopen the thread.