HAM cloaky loki toon still for sale

cloaky loki

still here

19,5 bil

no thank you.

bump n grind

Bumper cars

bump in the night

If I now take cash and turn it into isk of course I’m not buying a toon with cash I’m looking for the conversion rate cash to isk 26b just need to know how much cash I need to turn into isk.

not sure, but its always a good idea to overspend anyways. Youll need isk to buy ships

I got isk on another toon just not the amount you looking for I’m looking for an isk printing toon like yours my current toon character does exploration mainly for income which is not so fast in the isk making game. Just need a ball park figure of how much cash I need to throw at this game to get somewhere.

okay.
whatever amount you think it might take (usually your best guess is close). Take that number and times it by 1.5. That would be a safe amount.

I’m thinking 500 cash I’d need to convert into isk that’s way out of my league thanks for your time.

np, but if youre going off of my comments i wouldnt frown just yet. I have no clue about that part of the game. Just go get your info from a knowledgeable source and come back if your still interested.

1 Like

baby bump

bumpin uglies

Bumper sticker

Bumper to bumper

Fist bump

razor bump