WTS 35,475,997 TOON PURCHASED - Transfer Pending via Acct Mgt

WTS 35,475,997 sp toon See Skillboard.Evie specs

1. Wallet balance.
This character for sale has Positive Wallet containing 20,000isk

2. Kill rights
There are no kill rights against this character.

3. Jump clones
This Character has 0 of 5 jump clones installed currently.

4. Character location.
This character is docked in station in Jita in NPC corp (state war academy) ready for normal EVE transfer.

If you have the calculation for understanding toon value, that would be great. Interested in understanding the value while selling.

I’ll pay the EVE transfer fee and follow the rules.

15 bil

16 bill

19 bill

20 bill

1 Like

Thanks so much for the offers everyone. I’ll be on for a bit this morning until about 10am eastern us time. So few more hours before letting her go me thanks kindly.

Can we do 22B at all? I can wrap this up right now as I’m online. Many thanks for the interest. I am much obliged!

I’d like to accept the 20B offer for No One Suspicious if the offer is still active. Can proceed to transfer post-haste after isk is received. Thank you kindly.

ISK send you?

Sure you can send directly to me along with the account name to transfer it to via ingame email. I will process the transfer and announce it here so you are aware transfer has been initiated.

Thank you kindly for purchasing her.

20 Billion Isk - has been received. I will begin transfer post-haste.

1 Like

isk send, ingame email send account name

1 Like

TRANSACTION INITIATED VIA EVE ACCT MGT TRANSFER PROCESS - SAYS TO ALLOW 10 HOURS. Thank you again very much! o7

1 Like

thank you too! o7

Toon transferred to her new home - this thread is closed - ccp close it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.