WTS 35M Perfect Rorqual + indy pilot (updated)

i paid 36b B/O and after 12 hours i dont have the character

transfer the money back to me or i will report you

File a Support Ticket to get your ISK back and/or Report.

@Ratae_Thoris could you please confirm if you have initiated the character transfer

i already reported it

send my 36B back to me

im waiting

now i dont have isk or rorqual pilot because you are not transfering the char or giving me the money back

ISD_ Sakimura : can you sent maybe get the attention for me? I already made a ticket about it, ticket #578619 . still waiting for the responds of CCP staff

You try to Scamm that guy and as soon as you see ISD arround and see what are you doing a scam you try to fix it, the only decent thing you could do to fix the mess you have gotten is to return the money.

Nah,
I already sent a ticket to CCP last night. prior to the post of ISD guy and even prior to the first " Oh I don’t have my toonie, you scammed me " post from the new owner ( sent him a screenshot of it as well)

so you don’t know what going on yet posting here. I better say stop it or shut up, but not going to say. this way this post get maybe the attention of the CCP staff.

kthxbye

you already wasted 2 days of my weekend now please send me back the money

@Ratae_Thoris for what it seems to be, this man no longer trust you, you told him that you already started the transaction almost 2 days ago https://i.imgur.com/s45eOSw.jpg and apparently he has not received his money or the character that you see he no longer wants given your ineffectiveness in fulfilling the contract itself.

The most honest thing on your part would be to return your money and forget about everything that has happened

@ISD_Sakimura something to say about?

Nothing more to say than I already have, it’s up to a GM/CCP to resolve the dispute through a support ticket, which I believe has already been filed.

just send the isk back to me now, for real

i have been waiting for you 2 days since i sent the 36B and you have not started the transfer send the isk back to me so i can do something else with it

@Ratae_Thoris sorry pal but take a look, this how a good trader works Wts 57milSP Builder/Refiner Rorq/JF Pilot

can you transfer the isk back to me??? i would have bought that excelent rorqual pilot

Is the character transfer started?

@ISD_Sakimura I think you are doing very little in this problem, the buyer has not yet received his money or the character. It’s been 3 days and as I understand, you have not even answered your request, it’s shameful that you allow scams in the official forum,

I’ve done what I can in this matter, and as I said earlier, it’s up to a GM/CCP to resolve it through Support Ticket(s). Any action that may have been taken may not be openly discussed, rest assured that appropriate actions is being/has been taken.