Wts 51 ml pvp pilot

(Tir Skirnir) #1

o/
I would like to sell pvp focused pilot with 51 ml sp

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tir_Skirnir

Toon is in npc corp now, have some millions of isk on the wallet. No remaps available. The pilot has also developed trading skills.
I am looking for no less than 37b. I could extract it, but I dont want to do it. He is a nice pilot, and I am sure someone will find use of him. As of buyout, I am not greedy, so let it be 45b

Forgot to mention sec status is 2.7

WTS 105 ml sp sub pilot
WTS 105m SP Super/JF/Dread/FAX pilot
Generate Account Name Hashes -- Help Prevent additional Scamming
(Maizie Fields) #2

42 bil

(Kasai Dasai) #3

42.5b

(Tir Skirnir) #4

Seems like your bid is going to win. Let us wait for a bit. If no one else offers more, I ll be glad to accept your offer

(Tir Skirnir) #5

As no one bids any higher, I should congratulate you with winning this auction. Let me know when you are online to perform the deal

(Kasai Dasai) #6

Hey, I would be available in about 10 hours, need to see if I won the other auction I was bidding on, if not, I will be sending you the money and begin the transaction.

(Tir Skirnir) #7

Cool, I sent you a message in game, waiting for your reply and we can start

(Kasai Dasai) #8

Hey, terribly sorry, but I won the other character that I wanted, so I have to retract my bid. My sincere apologies.

(IChooseYou) #9

39bil

(Maizie Fields) #10

Confirming 42 bil

(Tir Skirnir) #11

Confirmed. Selling to Maizie Fields for 42b

(Maizie Fields) #12

Sending ISK and account info now…

(Tir Skirnir) #13

isk received

(Brock Khans) #14

@Maizie_Fields did this start?

(Maizie Fields) #15

It’s a good thing I keep my character ledger in pencil. A lot of erasing going on lately…

Tir, please advise on the status of the transfer.

(Brock Khans) #16

Exact same terrible grammar and spelling in WTS 105 ml sp sub pilot as well. Methinks its the same scammer

(Maizie Fields) #17

Confirmation of transfer not received.

Support ticket has been filed.

(Brock Khans) #18

Eve board shows character drained of SP

(Queen Darklighter) #19

Another scammer in Indy toon for sale
These guys now do not rush the auction.

(Maizie Fields) #20

Wow. Well, as a matter of procedure, I take a screen shot of each character that I buy for the record. Got a pic of him as originally advertised, fwiw…

@ QD… that’s one of the reasons I took a chance on this one. Auction wasn’t rushed and communication in-game leading to the sale was pretty good. Their tactics are evolving!