WTS 54M SP PvP Pilot

because the support is not responding, send all my isk back and I’ll do the transfer again, have yr 1 slot for another char?. I’m sorry that it happened, but I’m sure on 110% that I chose the right character

Ill withdraw the 37b I sent you from R’ha Miaa (the wrong character you transferred). I will leave the remaining isk on the character, as that isk is not mine. Once CCP reverses the transfer of R’ha Miaa, we can start over again with R’ha Mi’ia. I think thats the most fair way to go about this.

we should waiting ccp answer (

we wait for an answer on my petition until they give me back my character with all isk and i send to you this char, i`m sorry for this m8, not understand how i send wrong char with all my isk…

I took back the 37b I sent you and left the remainder. I’m not looking to scam anyone and it sounds like you made an honest mistake. I promise that at the end of the day, you will end up with the isk and I’ll end up with the correct character. I’m an honest person.

It appears that CCP swapped the characters. I now have the correct character on my account (R’ha Mi’ia), and the incorrect character (R’ha Miaa) was removed. I have returned the 37b isk to R’ha Miaa’s wallet. We should be all set now. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.