WTS 5m pilot with six Planets , barge and good PI

@Proyecto_Heimatar Isk and eve mail sent

@Proyecto_Heimatar please confirm isk and account recieved and transfer started?

interested if still some available

@capt69 y Was robbed of my internet cable. i do the transfer in 20 minutes or less. I send an image in am inute or two.

Shvz Fairy

I have other , EveSkillboard - Proyecto The Forge and can sell at 2.9 and is available in one hour aprox.

Literally a son of , cut the cble of the internet of the isp box and i was forced to go to my second hourse.

@capt69 the transfer ws done one moment ago. Literally i need change house and purchase a new mouse =) Please answer when you receive the eve mail.

I enter in a minute with the forge for the other people.

Yes i gree to be sell at 2.9b, can transfer in an hour aprox, other char in transit now.

I lready leave the corp but dont be reflect , is in high sec, identical to the others, positive wallet.

Harry Gunter, i do one moment ago the transfer of Proyecto Metropolis, as we say because was to the same account to the other ( purchased by you in other thread at same time )

Character received. Great transfer thanks.

@Proyecto_Heimatar Sorry for the delay, I too have had PC issues and been at work.

Chara received - many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.