WTS 5M sp Starter or SPfarm 🌟

Hello!

I am for sale: https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/6_Dolla_Only

  • 5,126,326 SP
  • 100,000 Unallocated SP
  • Price is set at 4.3 Bil
  • Cybernetics 5
  • +4 Implants Set (Perception, Memory, Willpower, Intelligence)

-Parked in Jita
-In NPC corp
-Positive Wallet
-Sec Status -0.1
-No Corp history
-1 Yearly Remap available
-2 Bonus Remaps available
-Currently Mapped to Intelligence > Memory

Thanks! :hugs:

4.3B o/

1 Like

Thank you Nivek - this is accepted and I can start the transfer as soon as you send ISK and account.

Bid retracted. Purchased a different toon.

4.3bn here then! B/O

1 Like

Hi Jessica.
Bid accepted and ready to move as soon as you are :slight_smile:

sending now

and done

hello? I don’t think the transfer has begun?

Hi. Everything’s received and starting the transfer.

All received, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.