WTS 71m Supers pilot and A-TT

https://skillq.net/share/2113446749#c2d_eJwtyU9IUwEcB_D9vr_3nhuu_JOHRYckPARZpwiCDh2TCjqV3YLoENJVsCzT5txbzs3GW-RL0xo2559trpbbyILNf1vNLf_SGqiHyqVgamQULoI-1w9rFmjNKCg-mi9CnxcDXni9sIzT5gj92oXPi1yhY5CkgJU8ETyJYNRCcR85ItiMw2ZYGEYsytE7zjz5a1YXedQDWyf1WwnbYfTK-DZGD_PkbejIE7XkiTvyNIKl-uX6940I103X6Wg8jkAc-iLxs5Vpy8r2BPvPqEY-ZR7AwY1e-Kfgm4IyI-wm8FhGaE4oJWa43JLilhjbFgqVvCtR7hNjsm5pSLS6pZQLCRfMbun3c2knix9ZiG_bKNpG422UM9GggpgMvG4Bf1CRUMHSRxVzKmZV2I_1RDC9V39VPzoGi41WbxYtf8E-P2320VwHNTlF2lLEDUXUZoNolQAI2FMsatfjlIuSjdY_wdiFdRVDtxZur8TRcyTkIIFyLTTlgCiW6lwNnXfJp32lDcp4OkE_U1ywk-L-GM20wqBdNNN3M_1J8b00G5KtMKpCZh6NaS5oSrOcZoNpmtYS1P4Aeh4Yw9d_tTKB1Qn8_xC60NRIgQZjkiEn2ZRkqTnJfCg8izezKLt84vCz9hsZp8ejWb7YLdhfHM3U1mR6r1cH95uGdU5UlpQXa-6eTwfPRWoPPGq-dhIaqaIqUFYu2ysu1WbCx09fqMzGqibnX1af7b5SqPsLg_Xykg.DhREAIdp7VFBVFv-.16spno.2z60w.tl1sbh

This is a professional flagship role

no kill rights

no isk in the wallet

moved to npc corp

Transfer fees are on me

Implants: None

Amarr Titan V

Amarr Titan v

415,0o0 unallocated skill points

Starting Bid (Minimum): 40 b ISK

Buyout 70b ISK.

id like to offer 45 for a quick ish transaction

46b offer ready now

ok let’s jump to 50

55b isk

Is there more?If you can raise your bid I may accept it

57BISK?

Can you pls link your character on this Quantum Anomaly

58 isk rdy

60B ISK

1 Like

OK i quit, she’s all yours

accepting Buyout offer of 60B, please transfer ISK and send In-game mail with account details for character transfer

Sorry, I had something to deal with yesterday. I need a little time to prepare the ISK, about 10 hours.

okay,,,

The ISK and account information have been sent.

The transfer has begun