WTS 78.5 Ml Sp Pilot

Hello, my friends.

Alas I am selling my dude, my toon.

Skills can found here https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/WoodsGoblin

He is very skillfull pilot, all dreds V, gallente marodeur, all fregates coverts barges and orca. All drones, missiles almost at V ( Gunnery 10.5 ml ; Missiles 9 ml ; drones 5.8 ml )

3 Jump Clones, No kill Rights, Wallet is empty, sec status 1.3, one bonus remap available,

I am asking not to give lowballing bets. Minimal bid 60 bil!

I’ll offer your base 60

Can you give me 65 bil?

bump!

bump, b/o 65 bil

Sorry, IRL got to me. atm I can only offer the 60. Looking for a character to become a new “main” for the first time on these forums in years :slight_smile:

I give it some thought and decide to sell my princess to you for 60 bil. I confirm our deal.

<3 Isk and account name sending from the character “Vandermark”

Edit: Isk and account name now sent, just let me know when you initiate the transfer

will be done tomorrow, I am already not at pc

any update? Just want to check in and see

I am working on it now, as I found out trasnfer can be done with plex, so I wouldnt spend cash

Cool, hadn’t seen anything so didn’t know what to think. Just let me know when your ticket is in so I can start to expect it in the account

It’s been a week now, I have gone ahead and filed a petition since I have received 3 other characters in the time it has taken me to wait for this one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.