WTS 78m SP Character

So you will reset timer after every bid?

yes or until the 48 hr time hits I dont want you all to have to wait for the 48 hr time if no one is bidding.

69.5 bil

Thank you Gattanera Current bid is 69.5 bil B/O is 75 Bil

70 B Isk

Please contact me and provide the info needed for transfer.

Do you accept my offer and I can send Isk?

Yes I do accept your offer plz open convo with me in game

I sent 70 B Isk to your account and the account name for character transfer.
When you start transfer, give me the information.

You paid for the character transfer Plex or real money ? Because I have not yet received a notification from the CCP.

I still have not received the character. There is also no contact with the seller.

β€” 01.08.2019 - 10:46

It’s been 2 days and I still have not received a character and information from support.

β€” 02.08.2019 - 10:11
Next 3 day and I still have not received a character and information from support.

Create support ticket with refund request.

Support has my ticket, but no information from support for 3 days.
The seller wrote that he wanted to pay the Plex, but the supoort does not respond, and can not make a transfer with real money.

Perhaps he is still waiting for a support ticket to transfer the character. If not then he will be negwalleted and banned

After almost 4 days the character was transferred to my account.
What support wrote to me is strange, because the transfer fee costs 20 Euro and it is their duty to do it - it is a commercial game and they charge a fee.

This is not my first purchase at the bazaar, but every next buy, have with worse help from the support.
The reaction time support for my ticket was 3.5 days.
And it was enough to immediately write that the character is waiting in the queue to transfer.

Ok so 1 Michael had contact with me at all points in the transaction. 2 I had informed Michael of what was going on and that I was waiting on CCP have some patience. 3 I did apologize profusely about the delay

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.