WTS 88.1 Mill SP + 1 mill unallocated (89.1 Mill SP) - Rorqual / Rhea / Resource Processing Pilot

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Dipold

88.1 M skill points + 1,000,000 are unallocated Total= 89.1 M sp

• fixed a mistake said it was 89.1 and total 90.1 mill with 1 mill unallocated which was incorrect

Rorqual / Rhea

CONFIRMING I AM FORSALE

Positive wallet
Security Status 1.04
1 remap available now
Located in Isikemi station (highsec).
No killrights on this char
A member of a NPC corporation

Skills

Jump Drive Operation 5
Jump Drive Calibration 5
Jump Fuel Conservation 5

Drone skills 11.6 M
Resource Processing skills 21.4 M
Shield skills 6.4 M

Comes with free implants

Zainou ‘Beancounter’ Reprocessing RX-804
Mining Forman Mindlink

Both implant sets are in highsec.

Full High Grade Crystal set
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epislon, Omega.

I will pay for transfer by card for faster transfer

Open to offers.

Not in a rush to sell.

55 billion

That is a bit lower then expecting but in the right direction. I will wait for more offers. Thanks though

70B If you can, please reply to me

75bill and we have a deal … i am in today so will keep eye if you reply i will be paying the transfer fee via card…

72.5 billion

Still holding out for 75bill

I accept, but I need to register an account and you need to wait

I can wait …

Just as a heads up i made a mistake with the skill points was me miss reading late at night. Anyway the correct SP have been changed on the advert but the correct skill points would of been on eveboard link anyway. Just wanted to make sure your aware of the mistake.

88.1 M skill points + 1,000,000 are unallocated Total= 89.1 M sp

• fixed a mistake said it was 89.1 and total 90.1 mill with 1 mill unallocated which was incorrect with the values)

Thank you very much for explaining your friend. Qingchun and I think this situation is irrelevant. I will transfer you to ISK and provide an account within 10 minutes, please wait a bit, after receiving ISK, transfer as soon as possible, thanks again

Just wanted to be transparent about the whole problem atleast you understand its small thanks.
I can wait, thanks again

ISK has been transferred, please check

SOLD as received isk and transfered isk to my main… sorting the transfer now

Sending to account name you requested in game mail

NEW EDIT

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Dipold

Will be completed after: 1/16/2020 3:13:29 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.