WTS 9.6m SP Starter, Outstanding Caldari/Amarr standings, Level 5 mission access!

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Thaddeus_Darkstar

Greetings, I am for sale. I am a 9.6million skill point pilot. I can fly all amarr and gallante frigates and destroyers with full t2 fit. I have t2 small energy and small hybrids with good support skills. I also have t2 light drones with good support skills as well. I can also fly the Astero, a popular covert ops ship capable of many roles. With a little direction I can be the perfect starting character.

Also, I have access to level 5s and level 4 missions for all Caldari and Amarr corporations. For Khanid, Ammatar and Mordu I have level 4 access. You can literally find an agent anywhere in Caldari and Amarr space!

• Character will be in high security space (Amarr)
  • Character has positive wallet
  • Character has -0.7 security status
  • Character has no jump clones
  • Character has no killrights
  • All CCP rules apply

Looking for 9 billion ISK and I’m yours!

offer withdrawn

Thanks for the offer but if anyone else makes an offer and can transfer right away they will get priority.

7.5b, can transfer right away if i win the bid in the next 3 hours (its 10pm right now, need some sleep soon)

Thanks, the minimum id take is 8b. I’d take next 8bil offer right away.

alright, 8b it is. pls confirm that i won the bid, then i’ll transfer right now

Confirm, I accept your bid of 8bil

ISK and Account target received

I sent 8b isk and sent an eve-message

please inform me after u initiated the character transfer

Sorry I had to switch to a windows machine. The character transfer page is broken in safari, it fails without an error message. Transfer started.

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred to you will remain on the sender’s account but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Thaddeus Darkstar

Will be completed after: 5/2/2019 1:21:07 AM

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.