WTS 9M SP Proteus ready Gallente focused

I apologize, I was a serious buy however I am a restaurant manager and I didn’t have time to check this all the time.

With that said I think the character is worth all of 6.5-7b and you shouldn’t give up yet. It would cost someone far far more to inject and I’ve seen toons similar to yours going for 10-15b.

With plex going up, injectors have gone up, plus you have to pay the $20 transfer fee. Make sure to include that in your cost to get the most out of it. Do not be in a hurry to sell your toon or you’re just going to get ripped off.

Even if you made 1 million sp per month at 1.6 billion isk to get to 10m sp you’re looking at 11.6 billion. After 5 million sp, the rest of the sp is quite literally two injectors for less than a month, so it’s worth even more.

No prob, I can understand but for now I will be in Alpha state soon™ so I would appreciate to sell it before the date reach the end of the subscription.

Still I appreciate your tip and remarks.

If you’re still interested on him, your previous offer still applies and can initiate the transfer right now.

If Vaacos decides against buying, I can buy for the previous offer of 6.3b

Got that.

I’ll give 1 hour for Vaacos to reply (20:30 UTC), after that the character is yours.

I’ve gone the route of actually injecting my toon, because i didn’t think this thread still existed and im old and terrible and finding things.

Briist is your best bet atm.

Then Briist won the auction.
Really no problem for that Vaacos :wink: .

Waiting for ISK and account details (by eve mail)

ISK and info sent

ISK and info recieved. Transfer initiated.
Please confirm notification mail.

Transfer mail recieved

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.