WTS Amar combat character 9.8m SP

Looking to sell this toon I was training for PVP

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Ryouta_Ryoichi

-2 Bonus remap available
-All +4 Implant (except social)
-Positive wallet
-Sec Status positive
-No kill rights
-Fresh default corp (toon never joined any corp and no combat log)
-All CCP Rules Apply.
-I’ll pay transfer fee.
-ISK goes to this character.

All gunnery support skills to 5. Frig, Destroyer, Cruiser and Battlecruiser 5.

No idea how much character is worth. I’ll start bid at 5b but will choose to accept a B/O once I see what offers come in.

Hello! He is really lacking in some core skills. Amarr with no capacitor skills can’t really undock. Same with navigation, armor skills, drones, etc.

If you wanted to get a good buyout i recommend you spend a couple of months getting his skills up to speed. Other than that, the only way you’re selling him in his current state is to someone very patient, who’d willing not to undock his new purchase for a month or two :smiley:

Will start you off with 5bil, just so my post doesn’t break the rules.

Even though your post is not from the character being sold, I will offer 6B but that is probably as high as you will get on this character without training some solid core skills as per previous poster. As an FYI the isk along with account details would be sent to the character being purchased and you need to post as that character to confirm it is being sold.

It’s 10 mill sp it is worth more than 6bill as it hasn’t really got any wasted sp if I was him I would hold out for around 8 bill +

it is actually only 5 mil extractable xp which is really all the character is worth with no piloting abilities to speak of, and my offer stands

Well you pay what you think it’s worth in the end all I’m saying is that he will get more for it as it still has focused training. Will agree to disagree.

Bid retracted till there is a confirmation post from the character being sold.

Apologies. Been travelling so not had a chance to check forums. Completely didn’t notice that I posted from another character.

Confirming I am for sale. Capacitor skills are now all at 4, working on medium lasers then shield and armor tanking.

I’ll bid 6.5b

Daily bump. Thanks for the bid. not any considerable rush to sell so going to wait for a higher bid

what would your buyout be?

9.5b is what I’m hoping for

That’s gonna be a reallly hard sell. 1b/mil sp and above is usually for very specific things (dread/carrier/rorq, cyno V, standings etc…)

about the highest I could do for this is 8b. considering I’d have to inject the armor/navigation skills for what I"d need it for.

If I could get 8.5b then I’ll sell.

A’ight, I can do 8.5. should I send isk/acc to Ryouta? (will be coming from Yumi Iku)

yes please. Send isk to Ryouta Ryoichi. I will transfer the character when I get home from work tonight

isk and acc mail sent. Looks like we’re in opposite timezones haha.

Isk received.

"We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Ryouta Ryoichi

Will be completed after: 3/13/2019 6:09:09 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support."

Awesome, I got the email confirming it. Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.