WTS assets in Daras (ship hulls. some minerals + a bit random stuff)

Greetings everyone,

I had long break from EVE and decided to clean a bit my hangars.
At the beginning I want to start from Daras.
Looking for offers for below assets (NPC station). Prefer to sell everything as one contract.
evepraisal link: http://evepraisal.com/a/12w5qe

Please contract all the POS modules to me

Daily bump

contract me the beam laser batteries please.

daily bump

daily bump

What do you have left and are you wanting to dump it all for ease, or are you looking to sell it out through normal sale price?

Cheers,

OP

I prefer to sell whole stuff at once or in case of reasonable offer I can sell most of it.
Anyway I will update post if assets will change.

I really appreciate the reply.

I would love to buy everything, it would be the logistics challenge it poses. You would have to cross Aunenen and from the killboards, it looks like any hauler is at high risk for dying.

Then you are looking at 7.5M m3 of cargo, which is 500+ block aid runner hauls and or 100+ Orca or Deep Space Transport hauls. You could jump it sideways to another low system and bring it into high, but risk there too.

If I offered you 3B which is half price of the value that would only give a person roughly 5ish loads plus ship in ganks and you are in the negative. With 100+ loads minimum, that is 1-20 round trips (40) times through Aunenen odds.

Maybe you can find someone that lives in the low area that wants it, not sure the population in that area, but set up a contract and see if it goes. Or if you have a good relationship with the gate camps, you could move it one system past Aunenen. Which risk-wise would put you at a much better price point. And with a Freighter (if you had the local relationship) this could be done in 2-3 hours.

Cheers,

OP

Thanks for offer but I’m not interested. To be honest I’ve rejected higher offers than yours, thanks.

You should have taken them if you want to sell in bulk. 7.5M m3 is a lot of work. And the choke you have to deal with in low makes it even harder on ship fit and use.

There used to be a corp call low sec buyback…kind of like high sec buyback, that will buy at 60% Jita on eve appraisal. The risk is very high if it was BPO or something yeah easy in and out in a Blockade runner cloaked the entire time, but the amountt of trips even in a guarded freighter would be a lot. Even if you had a jump freighter you are looking at around 30 jumps…

Good luck on the sell, I am really hoping someone local sees it, as it is all useful items.

Cheers,

OP

daily bump

daily bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.