It isn’t that magical but on EveOnline.com you can buy with real money. But in the NES you can buy with plex in-game or through the EveOnline Portal aka app. Once maybe twice a year there will be a sale on the extractors, but fairly rare. I used to have a skill farm, but think I have lost more than I made to be honest.
If you are not actually quitting the game and have a huge skill point farm that is fine. I thought you might be leaving the game and was dumping to give all your buddies 50B each as a good bye I don’t know. If you are running a skill farm and you are trying to plex your account through this one activity again okay that is fine many want this, and why CCP continues to give skill packs out because they DO NOT want players with free OMEGA skill farm accounts that is very clear now. And why there will always be downward pressure on skill points. They do come up, but you will see price rise with a pack in the store to bring it back down.
Skill injectors fluctuate a lot and the price I offered you ensures I can sell them all and make a profit too. You avoid sales and broker tax contracting them to me, I still have to pay sales and broker tax to get them through the market, not to include additional broker fees to update orders. If you factor that back in the price if you have level V for tax, I offered you roughly 600M each.
I hope that helps, offer stay open, being really fair here, list one on the market at sell price and see what your tax fee is, it may help see what I am saying above.