WTS C1 WH with fully fitted Structures ! Special Offer!

We are selling a C1 Wormhole with a fully fitted Athanor and Fortizar

The WH comes with:

1. 1 x Fitted Athanor with Quantum Core, including a Standup Hybrid Reactor I, Standup Reprocessing Facility I
Rigs: Standup M-Set Moon Drilling Stability I, 2x Standup M-Set Asteroid Ore Grading Processor I
High Slots: Standup Multirole Missile Launcher I (with over 100mil Ammo), 2x Standup Heavy Energy Neutralizer I
Mid-Slots: Standup Radar ECM Script, Standup Target Painter I, Standup Focused Warp Disruptor I, (with Standup Focused Warp Scrambling Script)
Low Slot: Standup Layered Armor Plating I

FUEL for almost 3 months

2. 1 x Fitted Fortizar with Quantum Core, including a Standup Cloning Center I and Standup Manufacturing Plant I
Rigs: Standup L-Set Energy Neutralizer Feedback Control I, Standup L-Set EW Command System I and Standup L-Set Point Defense Battery Control I
High Slots: Standup Point Defense Battery I, 2x Standup Heavy Energy Neutralizer I, 2x Standup Multirole Missile Launcher I and Standup Guided Bomb Launcher I (with over 138mil ammo)
Mid-Slots: Standup Target Painter I, 2x Standup Variable Spectrum ECM I, Standup Stasis Webifier I and Standup Cap Battery I
Low Slots: 3 x Standup Layered Armor Plating I and Standup Ballistic Control System I
Fighter Bay: Over 23mil Drones worth it and 2 x Fighter Support Unit I

FUEL for more than a month

Special price for only 21Bil, you can calculate yourself that the real price is much higher. :slight_smile: So grab today and do not wait

Message me in game DMX007

What are the statics? And sizes

thank you for your patience…

Here we go → J145337 - Systems - Anoik.is

bump…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.