WTS Capitals in Pochven

Disclaimer: This is an alt. I will not reveal my main characters name identity.

I was away from the game for a while and heard about all these new changes. I came back to find a bunch of my capitals in Pochven space. I am considering just starting fresh since everything is different since last I played. To that end I am listing a few extremely hard to obtain items for sale, if the price is right. Please only contact me by mail, I will not accept conversations when this character is online, except from a buyer. The sale will be by personal contract to the buyer.

The price is negotiable…

1x Nidhogger: Modules of note 3x Capital Core Defence Field I rigs, 2x Fighter Support Unit 1, Concord Capital Shield Booster, 1x Pith-B Shield Booster Amp, 27 dragoin fly II, 6x Gugnir I, 6x Tyrfing I… plus other modules.

1x Naglfar: Packaged/Unfitted

1x Rorqual: Modules of note 3x Mining Foreman Burst II, 1x Industrial Core I, 1x Concord Capital Shield Booster, No Rigs

1x Charon

They are completely useless, I have also an archon and no on replied, others have supers and Titans there and nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.