WTS Carrier pilot, 125M SP born 2006

125M SP, dob: 2006-04-22. Allround char with 3 clones with 2 x High Grade Asklepian and 1 x High Grade Amulet. 3,9Mil in wallet. Char in NPC corp. Positive Wallet. No kill rights. Located in Murini 0.6. SEC status 5.0
Link to skills: https://skillboard.eveisesi.space/users/62305e46e28b4407f482e21cac60698693fd24ee

Please make sure that your post contains all the relevant and required data specified by the forum rules.

You can find the Rules for selling in this Thread

This thread will remain close until you have edited your post with the appropriate information. Once that is done, please flag your post and I will reopen the thread.

80bil

81 bil b/o

82 b/o

Hello fellow pilots, there was a time when I spent a lot of time in Eve, unfortunately life happened and I took a break. However, this char has a good spread of skillpoints and can be used in a multitude of ways.
Put this guy in a Vargur and he will snipe the hell of an enemy 110km of a gate, put him in a Vindicator and he will pulverise rats instantly. Put him in a Marshal and achieve 1300 DPS, and so on.

I will accept a bid of 100BIL, less than that is not really worth for me.

83 Bil

1 Like

90B offer

1 Like

Thank you for your bid, Ann co, add another 9B and it’s yours.

91bil

1 Like

Thank you for your bid, I’ll wait a little to see what happens.

Hi, I will accept your bid and you pay transfer fee. Is that acceptable?

That’s not how it works, Chief.

YOU pay the transfer fee.

So did we have a deal there at 91bil or not?

Hi Wormik and thank you for reply. Considering the fact that I need to pay the 20$ fee for transfer, I’d think that 93bill is a fair price. What do you think?

I can offer 92b b/o

I accept your offer