WTS EveQueue - Brain Farming/Skill Queue Tracking Spreadsheet (Google Sheet) - 2.5b

I’ve used sheetmon in the past. While sheetmon has skill queue tracking features, thats about where the similarities end. My sheet provides significantly more information and has a ton of extra features tailored toward brain farming. In addition, my sheet has been designed to handle large volumes of characters, which is something sheetmon struggles with. All of the API calls in my sheet are handled through google apps script, and then output to a sheet, as opposed to being done in the sheet itself within cells. This provides speed and stability. My sheet is well worth the cost for the advanced functionality and reliability.

Bump. Still selling copies.

sended u an mail with a few question hope u can answer me that :slight_smile:
im very interested

Bump, lots of happy customers.

Daily bump. The sheet works great.

Bump it up. Lots of happy customers.

Daily bump. It’s a great sheet.

How would it deal with larger amounts of toons? Say 200 plus, is there a work around for increasing the limit?

Mail sent. Also, daily bump. Many copies sold.

1 Like

Daily bump. Lots of people enjoying the product.

Bump. Sheet is still available.

Daily bump. Buy my sheet.

Daily bump for interest.

I have been using this XLS and it is amazing. Absolute is very helpful with the questions I had. Worth the isk.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Also, daily bump!

I’ve been using the sheet for just over a week now. I can safely say it is worth the investment. I can get a birds eye view of all my toons, where I could not do so prior. It’s limitations are as described by the author, but should not impact even larger skill farms. It’s evident that a great deal of work as been put in, feedback has been acted on. The only thing I had added/changed was put a column on the first page detailing the toons role/spec, it’s pleasant that I haven’t had to do more. I highly recommend this sheet and look foward to any other software based solutions the author may create.

Cheers

1 Like

Daily bump! Sheet still available.

Daily bump for interest

Daily bump. Its a great product.

Daily bump. Copies available.