As it says on the tin. Pretty much maxed out Rag character.
Link - Lwaxana Kin
97mil SP - (5.2m Unallocated)
NPC Corp.
Positive Wallet.
No Kill rights.
Located in Jita.
All CCP rules apply.
Starting bid - 75b
Reply in this thread only. Thanks.
As it says on the tin. Pretty much maxed out Rag character.
Link - Lwaxana Kin
97mil SP - (5.2m Unallocated)
NPC Corp.
Positive Wallet.
No Kill rights.
Located in Jita.
All CCP rules apply.
Starting bid - 75b
Reply in this thread only. Thanks.
Daily bump.
starting with 75bil
Thanks for your bid.
Daily bump.
Daily bump.
80big bills
Bumping this… Been away and not paying attention.
82B isk
This is the maximum cash amount I can offer
Thanks for the offer… Looking for closer to 95 to be honest.
Daily bump.
Bumpity bump bump
Make your best offer. Reserve lowered.
▌83b▐
I don’t see a “reserve”.
Reserve was in my head mostly but also in this thread as a reply.
I’ll take 83b. I’ll be in game for the next 30 minutes or so.
Bump.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.