[Sold] WTS FW PvP Character 39M SP's

Selling this excellent Faction War and general pvp character.

Can fly all racial T2 and T3 Frigates and Destroyers (along with their relevant T2 modules) aside from Gallente, which would be a short train to complete T2 and T3 Gallente frigs and dessies if one so desired.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Gladez

I think 30 Billion ISK is a fair price.

Character has positive sec status and is currently in an npc corp sitting in Jita.

Character has two bonus remaps available.

I will also throw in her 4 billion in assets for free as I’m too lazy to deal with that.

All CCP rules apply
I pay transfer fee.
Will be in game everyday around this time if any would like to make an offer.

27bil

Send the ISK to this character in game and I will begin the transfer. Otherwise if I can get a better offer I will take it.

28bil

isk sent and account info sent via in-game mail. Thanks!

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Gladez

Will be completed after: 5/13/2020 7:52:08 AM

Thank you Nuclear Powered Eve, enjoy or skill extract your new character!

Im a friggin idiot, I forgot to transfer the isk you gave me to another character. If you can please, send the Isk to the character Aed Ambraelle. I would really appreciate it. Sorry for the screw up. I’m pulling my hair out right now.

Isk has been sent to AED ambraelle. Don’t forget next time

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.