WTS Gold Magnate [SOLD]

I have all the PLEX in my vault so the transfer should be a simple exchange contract if you decide to accept my offer.

6 Likes

This is blowing my mind a little bit, ngl.

8 Likes

While it was originally & technically in the correct place, moved to sales for more attention as for a charity. GL

2 Likes

Well this is somethingā€¦

Free Bump :ok_hand:

1 Like

Goodness, Iā€™ve been liquidating assets over the past couple of days and I thought I was one of the larger silent players in the game and all but Iā€™m nowhere near the 3.3trillion isk in Plex Illectroculus Defined is citing. I made it to 1.27 trillion isk liquid and I can liquidate another quarter trillion assets but then Iā€™m busted. If for whatever reason the Plex trade doesnā€™t go over with Illectroculus Defined please reach out to me as Iā€™m liquid, not assets and will pay what I can if Iā€™m up in the running.

3 Likes

Yukimisama You can also buy plex and donate to charity. Even if you canā€™t buy a small bunch of pixels What would be an equally good solution
and CCP could give more meaningful and rare gifts to the biggest donations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ok im out plz no ban :ā€™(

1 Like

Due to the other bidder dropping out, the bid can go back to 1 million plex if you like.

Itā€™s a nice round number, but 1,001,001 is just as valid.

I do have a reserve Iā€™m donating personally to make sure I get my t-shirts.

3 Likes

Will this be the largest transaction for a single ship in the history of Eve?

Posting in an epic thread.

If it isnā€™t then maybe I should add some more and go for that numberā€¦

5 Likes

You are good, one raven state issue got sold for 2.5 trillion.
As far I can tell this would be the highest Transaktion made for a single ship with infame assets.

Okay edit, the biggest Nummer Iā€™ve found was 2,3 Trillion from a person calming to have sold a RSI (source; Most expensive ship ever sold (v.2) )

Other then that some other dude was asking 2,5t for a RSI : WTS Raven State Issue

Kelon you are a good man. Good luck with the remainder of the sale.

1 Like

We are all drooling at this sale. I really hope this sale goes through and goes to PfG, which Iā€™m sure it will :slight_smile:

1tril :scream: :scream: :scream:

Scott Manley/Illectroculus Defined is my hero

Bids warp up in about 4 hours from now in case you didnā€™t catch the edit in the main post.

So all the same, have you agreed with the owner of 1kk plexs or are you selling for isk?

I fear Iā€™ve killed off any serious competition for this, but itā€™s such a nice round number.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know anybody even had that much money.