Most expensive ship ever sold (v.2)

(Cista2) #1

Ok, here I am again.
Now I just want to know: what is the most expensive item ever sold, in any kind of trade?

It is often said that such-and-such ship is now worth 3 T ISK or similar. But off the top of my head, none of the old ships have succesfully been sold within the past 5-6 years?

I am hardly an expert in the secret ways of the uber-rich, so my question is simply, what is in fact the largest trade that ever took place in EVE?

(Zahara Cody) #2

I personally sold a state raven for 2.3 trillion isk. It was then flown in the alliance tournament.

(Cista2) #3

Oh, which year was this?

(Droodid) #4

2016 AT. Bluemelon flew it for PL against Iron Armada. No idea if that was a direct purchase from Zahara as apparently (see: “Reddit speculation”) PL/Bluemelon paid 3.5T for it.

(Zahara Cody) #5

He didnt pay me 3.5 for it. Maybe some other enterprising fellas bought it from me and flipped it to bluemelon.

(Zahara Cody) #6

I’d hardly think that blue would’ve purchased it for 3.5 and then try to sell it for 2.5. I rarely consult reddit for anything.

(Droodid) #7

Aye, I take everything I read on reddit with a pinch of salt. I was implying that he was perhaps the second purchase after someone already took it off you. I didn’t look too deeply into it to fact check that!

(Matthias Ancaladron) #8

Is there a bluebook for that kind of stuff?

(system) #9

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.