WTS Raven State Issue

Good Evening, Eve Online peeps.

For the past few years I have periodically been putting this up for sale, with some good offers but nothing to really wow me.
This is the 2019 post selling this wonderful ship.
It is one of 2 (I think), possibly 3 in circulation - the other being owned by Entity.
This is the highest DPS battleship in the game, with the exception of a fully officer Leshak at 15kms fully spooled with heat.

The starting bid for this ship is 2.7 Trillion isk, or equivalent in AT Ships/plex etc.

Feel free to post your offers here or mail me privately.
My discord is [BWARLORD] Bluemelon
#0530 but I don’t reply super fast on that.

Please keep your opinions on the price/use/value of the ship to yourselves and refrain from posting on this thread unless its an offer or request for more information.
For those interested in if I actually own it, feel free to check zkill.

Kindest Regards
Blue

3 Likes

Good luck with selling. I hope that the person purchasing uses it at least once, there should be plenty of trillionaires that could afford this.

1 Like

It’s a piece of history, treat it as such. We don’t need some Joe blowhard who made trillions off of nullsec ratting undocking it willy nilly. I can guarantee the next one will cost twice as much.

2 Likes

@Taylor_Moon_Mahyisti

If you can produce some proof for me (mail or discord or whatever) that you have such a sum, then I will name you as the first bidder and highest offer so far!

Cheers

Bump

Mail replied.

1.5t straight

2 Likes

Yes, please take a trillion isk loss on it so he can kill his alt with it.:rofl::face_with_monocle:

Bump.

1.8t + a free terribad troll attempt from zody in the next post?

bump.

1. List item

To the top

Bump up

Bump been very busy. 5 mails replied to

Bump to the top

Up we go

To the top

Mail replied.

Current highest is 2.3 trillion isk privately in game (and has provided evidence)