WTS: Hyper Nyx Amamake Keepstar 55B

55B but open to offers. Build cost now is nearing double that from what I gather. I have a set of A-Type hardeners, and a T2 25000mm plate that could be included depending on price. There is one high spot that is empty, it had a cyno before the changes.

Corpum A-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Corpum A-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Sentient Drone Damage Amplifier
Shadow Serpentis Inertial Stabilizers
Shadow Serpentis Inertial Stabilizers

Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Capital Capacitor Booster II
Sentient Drone Navigation Computer
Capital Capacitor Booster II
Sentient Drone Navigation Computer

[Empty High slot]
Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Improved Cloaking Device II

Capital Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Cyclops I x6
Firbolg II x36
Antaeus II x12
Cyclops II x36
Einherji I x18
Scarab II x3
Siren II x3
Dromi II x3

You can pick a hull up near that location for like 27.5b. That brings your nyx more in line with a ~32b price. Fortunately/unfortunately depending on your point of view sell price has not adjusted to reflect build cost.

Yes, I know there is still stock that was built on cheaper mats. I’m honestly back since 2016, and its been sitting that long. While longer isn’t going to hurt. Especially if they do hit actual build costs in price someday. This might look like a deal in the future, who knows. Just is what it is.

Anyone purchasing the ship might take some comfort in knowing any profit made is just going back to being exploded. Just here for the PVP.

Good luck with selling. The change was well over a year ago at this point (atleast I think) and although most ships have increased in price to what better reflects their cost, you are seeing as high as they will get. 27b for the hull is nuts. 2-3 years ago they were 14b.

Thank you, and I appreciate the comments. I’m pretty sure I’m not seeing as high as they will get. There will always be someone who wants a super, and current supply will dwindle. Other people may be doing so, but I just cant give away a ship that costs 90B+ to build, and at 27B for a hull, people are giving them away. You or others may not like the prices, but I’m not the one that sets the build requirements.

As mentioned already, I am open to offers. It doesn’t hurt to ask, I’m pretty laid back, none of this is that important to me, not going to bite anyones head off.

14B was nuts. For the most part of their existence they have been 25+

for this shitfit i can offer 15b

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump. You should probably buy someone elses then. I fully expect someone to refit it, but that doesn’t change the price.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.