WTS Komodo Hull

Considering people are getting in line to pay 500b for the BPC this should sell in a decent time

You keep talking about shield slaves like they’re coming out in the next update when we still have no idea when or even if they are ever going to be released.

But CCP said! :smiley:

Soon™

Soon™

It seemed like, to me at least, the update hinted to something alot closer on the horizon.

Either way, Komodo’s still for sale. Got legacy nerds begging me to give them it “cause it should stay in Test exDe”

I’d gladly sell it to a Test dude or anyone that gives me 500 bil.

bUMPERO

Shield slaves have been talked about for the last 4 years. Until its on the update board can’t even consider them as a boost to the price

I mean sure but they just recently gave a release date on them, called it for summer of 19

So here soon from what can be proposed.

I guess we’ll see though. Just to get stuff moving though I’ll take the modo down to 480 obo

I offer 460b

I’ll take at 480b

I would offer 500B but by time I saved that amount of isk I would be around 100 years old,(im 50 atm) dam I feel poor when I see these amounts of offers.

Should I assume that’s a no then on my 480b offer to match your ask?

I have contracted you mine for 480 bil

Cheers!

Are you going to accept it ?

Yes, just need to move alts around :slight_smile: . Would you please put 7 days on the contract.

I’ve been busy buddy. Sorry. If you don’t accept his mine is still for sale and 480 will take it. Not sure what alliance your in but it’s still in legacy space as well

I will take it for 480!!

Still selling this thing, got a offer for 500 privately but I’ve been afk for a bit. Its still in Esoteria for any Test/Legacy nerd that wants it.

Let me know still in Test space for any tapi bois

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.