WTS.... ME

Alright people I am a well trained, versatile, and wise investment for your iskies. My skills can be seen HERE

I can fly Blops, T3, HAC, Heavy Dictors, Thanny & Nyx, plus much much more. So you can use me for pew, hot-drops, ratting, boosting, and a variety of other tasks.

Only serious bids will be considered. Toon is ISK positive, in NPC, and located in Highsec Trade Station. Auction will run until toon is sold starting at 35 Bil and B/O reserved around it’s estimated worth.

40 bil can trade now

41 bil offer

42 offer

Thanks for the offers capsuleers looking to trade when I get home from work today (around 20:00 UTC)

42.5 bil

43 bil

Avallah is the highest bidder at 43 bil. I will sell myself to you for that amount please send ISK to Conspersa Delavere along with an eve mail saying the name of the account you want her transferred to and I shall get this underway

Retracted

Almost ready

ISK and mail with account details sent

Recieved Thank you SOLD to Avallah

Dear ***********,

You have chosen to transfer the character Conspersa Delavere to the account named ************.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

From CCP Thanks for your business. This concludes the sale please lock the thread.

Received transfer mail, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.