[WTS] Near perfect 34m SP Nyx pilot

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Killabunch_Kion

I would like to sell my near perfect (it only needs little polish) Nyx pilot.
It’s primarily skilled at max dps application for heavy drones.
Character comes with full HG slave clone (including HG-1005) located in lowsec and MG Ascendancy clone (minus Omega) also located in lowsec.
The implants are worth over 4b alone!

Few keypoints:

• Gallente Carrier 5
  • Capital Ships 5
  • T2 fighters (8 days left to Heavy Fighters 5)
  • JDC 5
  • 10m+ SP in Drones
  • can use best instaceptor (Ares)
  • no wasted SP

No killrights, possitive wallet.

Start bid: 32b
B/O: 38b

32bil

Bumpy bump

Bump for the new day

Another bump bites the dust!

33B ?

Thanks for the bid, but it’s not enough - this pilot is very well skilled and the slave set alone is worth over 3b

Still available, this is really nicely skilled gank Nyx pilot!

Heavy Fighters 5 will be trained in less than 10 days, grab your very skilled Nyx pilot now!

34b isk

Sarah, evemail sent, please check it.

38 bil B\O. Please confirm it. Once I have your confirmation , I’ll send the isks.

Confirmed, please send isk and account details.

Please reply here once you send isk and account details and I will try to log in and transfer asap.

Is it still for sale?

I haven’t got confirmation or isk from previous bidder, so generally it’s still open, though I would like to honor Badger’s b/o first.

Haven’t heard from Badger, so first person to send me 38b and account name, gets me :slight_smile:

Isks and account details have been sent. Sorry for the long reply.

Thanks a lot, I will try to transfer asap (at work now, but maybe I’ll find some hole in my calendar :slight_smile:

You have chosen to transfer the character Killabunch Kion to the account named .

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.