WTS Rare AT Victory skins (multi hull)

Hello there!

I’m looking to sell one of each of the following multi-hull skins. Remember, these skins have a date attached to them, so they will never be re-released. Furthermore, when they were originally released, it was done in very limited numbers, and most have already been used.

-Guristas Victory Skin: from the YC116 Alliance Tournament
Applies to:

• Caiman
  • Gila
  • Komodo
  • Loggerhead
  • Rattlesnake
  • Taipan
  • Worm

-Sansha Victory Skin: from the YC117 Tournament
Applies to:

• Immolator
  • Nightmare
  • Phantasm
  • Revenant
  • Succubus

Post your offer here, or DM ingame.

All isk proceeds will be used to acquire more stuff for the museum.

Have a great weekend!
Shaktar

What do you want for the Worm skin?

Astero Scope Syndication YC122 SKIN would like a word with you :sob:

1 Like

It is one skin applied to all those hulls, you can not seperate it, it is a fixed package

Hehehe I know it’s kind of confusing, but the Scope Syndication skins are not really time limited skins, as those are not related to a specific event. Even their ingame description has no mention of dates attached. It more like a “Press” skin or the Galnet ones.

The Alliance Tournament ones on the other hand are in fact never going to be re-released in their current format, as they are specifically related to their year’s Alliance Tournament. So much so, that the skin will display that date on the ship ingame when you put it on (something that the Scope ones do not as they are not really date specific).

Hope that clears it up a bit =)

The last Guristas Victory Skin sold for 45b, but I’m open to offers =)

Here’s a Vegeta approved bump, as these skins will increase your swag by “OVER 9000!!”

Some ingame offers but still available!

To the top we go, with these amazing skins!

Skins looking for new owners!

You’ve gotten some big expensive ships… they just need the best looking skins!

Offers replied to ingame
Top bids:
Guristas Victory Skin: 32b
Sansha Victory Skin: 19b

We are getting really close!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.