WTS Silver Magnate

I’ll swap a regular magnate for it? My magnate has not one, not two, but FIVE lowslots. It’s one of the best magnates in the game

1 Like

What’s with all the trolling? Let them sell the ship in peace

3 Likes

The seller won’t name a price - they deserve to get trolled.

1 Like

Not naming a price is pretty typical for sale posts of rare items. Especially only 9 days after the initial post.

1 Like

Trolling is common, too.

1 Like

… my point is whether the trolling is warranted. Of course trolling is common on eve forums. But I’m going to exit this conversation here with my remaining brain cells intact.

An option that I, alas, do not have.

If you dont wanna name a price, dont complain about low balls. Thats why AT ships normally name a minimum price.
If you dont know how you want as a absolut minimum, you are trolling yourself and others are free to join the fun.

@Contiguous_Lowsec lets try 35k ISK

This is still available and i welcome legitimate offers.

Help us out, what makes an offer legitimate?

You have seen an offer for 200 billion declined as bellow the expectation, if you were in this thread for any legitimate purpose you would know that this is clearly a baseline and that bids bellow this level are not legitimate.

However as is clear to all you are not in this thread for any legitimate purpose, you are here making off topic and irrelevant posts.

So 205b?

2 Likes

Just add a b/o price… Cheapest I have seen was 200b so I offered that again it was serious :sob:

Edit: Unless u want to farm more free bumps :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This guy should hypernet the thing.

2 Likes

Still available, taking offers via EvE mail also.

Whats about that offer?

1 Like

This is the second best t1 frig in the game next to the gold magnate, of which there are only 2 left. King of the Novice plex. I wouldn’t sell this for anything less than 400B. Just saying. It’s an effing monster.

Nice Alt, to praise your random product :smiley:

Or why would we trust a 3 month old NPC corp toon, on what the ship should be worth?

I am also sure, that it can be baited with an Astero like every other AT frig, so why pay 400b?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.